1. All students must remain in their classes assigned on the timetable, even if the student thinks that there is a course on their schedule that was not requested.
2. On the first day of classes, February 1, priority will be given to students with incomplete timetables. This means:
3. Students with incomplete timetables should come to Student Services during the blank period on their timetable.
4. Students wishing to inquire about a course change must see a guidance
5. No changes in electives for grade 9 and 10 will be considered.
6. Any changes in grade 12 schedules will be based on pathways for graduation requirements and post secondary education. There is little room in many
Course Adding and Dropping Policy
1. No student should leave class to come to Student Services unless he or she has a blank on their timetable, an appointment slip or has been called down on the intercom system.
2. Changes to your class/course roster refresh overnight in PowerSchool.
3. If you are new to this process, feel free to see us in Student Services. We will be happy to assist you.
The deadline for high school course changes (9-12) is Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
The deadline for grade 12 students to drop a course and not have it show on their transcript is Monday, April 29, 2019.